Business Development Representative
At Kartaca, our goal is to create the perfect solutions for our customers. With the business standards that we do not compromise and preferring free software, we work to develop products that make us proud.
We are looking for new teammates who share the same enthusiasm; are curious to learn, willing to add value to what they do, and have work ethics.
About this role: We are currently looking for a driven and entrepreneurial Business Development Representative who has experience selling cloud products and services to join our high-growth and fast-paced team in the UK.
- Identify prospects, outreach via email, phone, and social media platforms, reach decision makers, and identify new opportunities
- Qualify and advance leads with consideration and accuracy
- Be the initial point of contact for prospects (inbound/outbound)
- Develop creative tactics, campaigns, and strategies to reach target prospects and generate qualified meetings
- Build and deepen relationships with prospects and customers
- Strive to continuously improve our sales and business development processes and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
- Handle prospect queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Deliver on monthly and quarterly goals
- Understand competitor solutions and conduct benchmarking analysis
- Represent the company at conferences and trade shows, if required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and track record of continuous professional growth
- 3+ years experience in a B2B environment with solutions and services related to SaaS, IaaS and PaaS sales and/or consulting
- Proven experience selling cloud products/services
- Technically minded, with an in-depth understanding of the technology and cloud computing market, and a passion for Google Cloud products
- Strong “commercial acumen” with the ability to think creatively and find win-win commercial solutions
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Positive attitude and experience working towards strategic goals and targets
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to be flexible in an evolving team environment
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial with a hands-on approach towards all aspects of business development and sales
- Ability to travel, if required
- Great opportunity to be part of a high growth company
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution
- Learning and development budget
- Wellbeing benefits such as insurance
Kartaca is a next-generation marketing and commerce solutions provider, founded in 2009, based in Istanbul. Kartaca is a unifying and leading company that believes in design and engineering with its detail-oriented system to inspire ideas, question conjectures, and ensure that change and leadership are the most important values. The mission is to democratize software with inquisitive and experimenting people and provide solutions for life. The vision is to touch each’s life with inspiring solutions.
Kartaca always values people the most and prefers free software as the principle. Through these purposes, Kartaca adopts international quality standards and effective project management methodologies.
Within the first 50 technology companies in the ‘Deloitte Technology Fast50 Turkey 2014’ list, Kartaca was awarded “Turkey’s 2nd fastest-growing technology company.”
At Kartaca, we are committed to fostering an inclusive culture in which people of all backgrounds can thrive. We encourage applications from all, regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, transgender status, disability, marital status, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief, race or ethnic origin, and socioeconomic background.