Cloud Customer Engineer
At Kartaca, our goal is to create the perfect solutions for our customers. With the business standards that we do not compromise and preferring free software, we work to develop products that make us proud.
We are looking for new teammates who share the same enthusiasm; are curious to learn, willing to add value to what they do, and have work ethics.
The ideal candidate;
- has a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- is an agile and goal-oriented team player with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- is deeply technical and is a curious learner of new and emerging technologies and methodologies
- is an expert in presenting and delivering technical pitches and translating technical concepts to non-technical executives
- is experienced in architecture design and setup of public cloud platforms
- is an expert in allocating, configuring, and monitoring cloud-based resources, including VMs, containers, storage, and networking components, capacity planning design, cost and effort estimations, cost optimization, and building & maintaining complex, scalable, and distributed systems
- has knowledge of on-premises to cloud migration, hybrid cloud solutions, containerization, and container orchestration technologies such as Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
- has a creative approach to problem-solving and formulating and automating infrastructure solutions
- has good knowledge of CI/CD pipeline and scripting languages (Shell Script / Perl / Python etc.)
- has hands-on experience in Linux administration and troubleshooting
- is a Professional Google Cloud Certified Engineer
- has experience as a software architect in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role
- has knowledge of DBA with MySQL/ MariaDB
- has knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD, and automation tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Puppet/Chef/Ansible, OpenStack, Docker, Git, etc.
- has good knowledge of web-servers such as Apache/Nginx/Tomcat and knowledge of DNS, FTP, SSH.
- can handle Disaster Recovery Procedure, Spamming, DDoS, Hacking Issues
- Work directly with customers to build client-specific go-to-market solutions, design cloud-based technical architectures, migration approaches, and application optimizations that enable business objectives
- Gather technical requirements, assess client capabilities, and analyze findings to provide appropriate cloud solution recommendations and adoption strategy
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with various audiences, including developers, customers, partners, and executives
- Work hands-on with Google Cloud Platform products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer environments
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure required to implement a complete solution successfully and provide “best practice” advice to customers to optimize Google Cloud Platform effectiveness