At Kartaca, our goal is to create the perfect solutions for our customers. With the business standards that we do not compromise and preferring free software, we work to develop products that make us proud.
We are looking for new teammates who share the same enthusiasm; are curious to learn, willing to add value to what they do, and have work ethics.
The ideal candidate;
- has a graduate degree in Engineering, Informatics, MIS and similar departments
- has a minimum of 2 years experience in customer relations management; can understand customer demands and communicate effectively with customers
- has knowledge and experience on project management, software development, and product/service support processes
- is responsible, enterprising, and solution-oriented
- has experience in team coordination, problem-solving and developing authentic ideas
- is good at documentation; gives importance to sharing information
- has an advanced level of English
- has experience in functional tests and UAT in software projects
- has used test tools such as SoapUI, Selenium, and JMeter
- has SQL knowledge
- has used project/task management and mock-up tools