At Kartaca, our goal is to create the perfect solutions for our customers. With the business standards that we do not compromise and preferring free software, we work to develop products that make us proud.
We are looking for new teammates who share the same enthusiasm; are curious to learn, willing to add value to what they do, and have work ethics.
The ideal candidate;
- has minimum 2 years of experience in DevOps
- can write and review code
- can develop and manage applications in distributed structure
- has good knowledge on version control systems (Git, etc.)
- can automate the compilation, testing and deployment processes; has good knowledge about Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) pipeline processes
- has worked with cloud servers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- has worked with container platforms (Docker, etc.)
- has worked with cluster management applications (Kubernetes, Swarm, etc.)
- can configure and manage code based infrastructure (SaltStack, etc.)
- has good knowledge on monitoring applications (Graphite, Icinga, etc.)
- has experience in designing, automating, implementing and maintaining DevOps processes from scratch