At Kartaca, our goal is to create the perfect solutions for our customers. With the business standards that we do not compromise and preferring free software, we work to develop products that make us proud.
We are looking for new teammates who share the same enthusiasm; are curious to learn, willing to add value to what they do, and have work ethics.
The ideal candidate;
- has Linux knowledge to manage systems and working with text-based editors
- has good knowledge on one of bash, python, go, etc. languages at the level to write scripts and tests
- can manage distributed applications
- has good knowledge on version control systems (Git, etc.)
- can automate the compilation, testing, and deployment processes; has good knowledge about Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) pipeline processes
- has worked with cloud servers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- has knowledge on container technology and tools (Docker, etc.)
- has worked with container orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Openshift, Swarm, etc.)
- can configure and manage code-based infrastructure (SaltStack, Ansible, etc.)
- has good knowledge on monitoring applications (Grafana, Prometheus, Icinga, etc.)
- has experience in designing, automating, implementing, and maintaining DevOps processes from scratch