At Kartaca, our goal is to create the perfect solutions for our customers. With the business standards that we do not compromise and preferring free software, we work to develop products that make us proud.
We are looking for new teammates who share the same enthusiasm; are curious to learn, willing to add value to what they do, and have work ethics.
The ideal candidate;
- has a graduate degree in Computer Science, Software, Electronics, Electronic Communications
- has minimum 3 years of professional software development experience
- is an expert on OOP and PHP language
- has experience in web application frameworks such as Zend, Symfony, Laravel, CodeIgniter or Drupal, Magento
- has SQL knowledge; worked with database technologies like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, and Cassandra
- has worked with web services such as SOAP, XML-RPC, REST
- knows about development tools such as Composer, SVN or Git
- can work in Linux environment
- is interested in open source technologies, open to research and self-development, willing to learn new programming languages
- has good command of English