Sales Excellence Intern
At Kartaca, our goal is to create the perfect solutions for our customers. With the business standards that we do not compromise and preferring free software, we work to develop products that make us proud.
We are looking for new teammates who share the same enthusiasm; are curious to learn, willing to add value to what they do, and have work ethics.
- Kartaca is looking for a talent who is analytic, detail oriented, patient, will support the cloud sales operations by creating sales reports, investigating sales pipeline hygiene and assisting the sales team.
- You will be responsible for making sure that sales prospects & opportunities are submitted properly with necessary data in both internal and external CRM systems, being followed in the correct stage by Cloud Sales Managers.
- You will be grasping all features & details in a global cloud vendor’s partner tool, following news & updates of the system and assisting the sales team to be ready and compliant for the updated system.
- You will also be creating the necessary reports & analysis, involving sales pipeline generation.
- You will be doing assigned tasks in coordination with the Cloud Sales Managers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and track record of continuous professional growth
- Analytical, detail oriented, systematic, and keen for new experience, responsibility
- Team player, with strong problem-solving skills, positive attitude and growth mindset
- Good organization, planning, orchestration and BI skills
- Good command of English (at least C1, both spoken & written)
- Tech skills – being adept with Google Workspace, CRM and BI & Reporting systems
- Full time commitment with a hybrid working schedule.