Sales Manager, Cloud Services
At Kartaca, our goal is to create the perfect solutions for our customers. With the business standards that we do not compromise and preferring free software, we work to develop products that make us proud.
We are looking for new teammates who share the same enthusiasm; are curious to learn, willing to add value to what they do, and have work ethics.
About this role: We are currently looking for a driven and aspiring sales professional to take our joint offerings with Google Cloud directly to the market and help us scale our footprint in cloud services. This role is a foundational role in our emerging UK team that will play a pivotal part in accelerating our growth with Google Cloud in the UK.
This is a hybrid role which will require 3 days in London due to the needs of the position.
- Implement Kartaca’s plan for acquiring new customers
- Lead generation, cultivation, and follow through
- Uncover and engage with interested prospects in key segments and verticals
- Develop, maintain, and expand a database of prospects within the pipeline
- Maintain a high level of Kartaca and Google Cloud solution expertise and competitive intelligence
- Identify decision-makers and build relationships with targeted leads to initiate and move along the sales process
- Provide compelling value propositions and real-time solutioning per buyer persona, emphasising service differentiators, discussing contract terms, and preparing proposals
- Develop key relationships with executives at Google Cloud
- Provide regular updates to management regarding opportunities, trends, and challenges
- Represent Kartaca at events, conferences, and tradeshows, if required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and track record of continuous professional growth
- 5+ years of sales experience in a B2B environment with solutions and services related to SaaS, IaaS and PaaS and/or consulting
- A track record of new business development in the Cloud or SaaS industry
- A track record of success in leveraging relationships within partner organisations to generate sales pipeline
- A good technical understanding of the public cloud (GCP, AWS or Azure) or the SaaS industry
- Extensive customer network
- Strong “commercial acumen” with the ability to think creatively and find win-win commercial solutions
- Best-in-class presentation skills to C-level executives
- Positive attitude and experience working towards strategic goals and targets
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial with a hands-on approach towards all aspects of sales
- Ability to travel, if required
- Great opportunity to be part of a high growth company
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution
- Learning and development budget
- Wellbeing benefits such as insurance
Kartaca is a next-generation technology solution provider founded in 2009, with offices in London and Istanbul. We are a leading Google Cloud Premier Partner with “Cloud Migration” and “Data Analytics” specialisations and help businesses build new cloud capabilities from initial concept and assessment to the final solution and forward-looking roadmap.
As Kartaca, we’ve brought together an unprecedented level of hands-on talent under one roof to create perfect solutions for our customers. Our team of 40+ Google Cloud certified software, network, and data engineers quickly pinpoint our customers’ challenges, enhance operational efficiencies, and deliver lifelong, value-adding solutions.
At Kartaca, we are committed to fostering an inclusive culture in which people of all backgrounds can thrive. We encourage applications from all, regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, transgender status, disability, marital status, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief, race or ethnic origin, and socioeconomic background.