Sales and Business Development Manager
At Kartaca, our goal is to create the perfect solutions for our customers. With the business standards that we do not compromise and preferring free software, we work to develop products that make us proud.
We are looking for new teammates who share the same enthusiasm; are curious to learn, willing to add value to what they do, and have work ethics.
About this role: We are currently looking for a driven and entrepreneurial Sales and Business Development Manager who can leverage their experiences to directly impact the commercial effectiveness and sales performance attainment of our business in the UK.
- Define and implement the company’s plan for acquiring new customers and for retaining and growing existing customers
- Build a robust sales pipeline and conduct regular prospect visits
- Identify new market opportunities and engage with prospects across industries, company sizes, and types to determine needs and identify opportunities to fulfill these needs
- Generate new leads through planning campaigns, events, and demos and conducting personal campaigns to discover new opportunities
- Build and deepen executive relationships with customers, and bring mature CxO relationships to help grow into new organizations
- Negotiate and manage end-to-end complex sales cycles, often presenting to C-level executives in corporate/enterprise customers
- Provide accurate short- and long-term pipeline and sales forecasts, based on past and predicted sales activities
- Attract and recruit the best talent in order to build a UK sales function team that is commercially astute, efficient, and can easily scale/li>
- Handle prospect queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Understand competitor solutions and conduct benchmarking analysis
- Represent the company at conferences and trade shows, if required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and track record of continuous professional growth
- Technical background in engineering or computer science is a plus
- 7+ years sales experience in a B2B environment with a demonstrated track record in exceeding sales goals
- Sales experience in licensing of digital marketing, loyalty, and e-commerce applications
- Strong “commercial acumen” with the ability to think creatively and find win-win commercial solutions
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Best-in-class presentation skills to C-level executives
- Extensive customer network
- Positive attitude and experience working towards strategic goals and targets
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial with a hands-on approach towards all aspects of sales
- Ability to travel, if required
- Great opportunity to be part of a high growth company
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution
- Learning and development budget
- Wellbeing benefits such as insurance
Kartaca is a next-generation marketing and commerce solutions provider, founded in 2009, based in Istanbul. Kartaca is a unifying and leading company that believes in design and engineering with its detail-oriented system to inspire ideas, question conjectures, and ensure that change and leadership are the most important values. The mission is to democratize software with inquisitive and experimenting people and provide solutions for life. The vision is to touch each’s life with inspiring solutions.
Kartaca always values people the most and prefers free software as the principle. Through these purposes, Kartaca adopts international quality standards and effective project management methodologies.
Within the first 50 technology companies in the ‘Deloitte Technology Fast50 Turkey 2014’ list, Kartaca was awarded “Turkey’s 2nd fastest-growing technology company.”
At Kartaca, we are committed to fostering an inclusive culture in which people of all backgrounds can thrive. We encourage applications from all, regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, transgender status, disability, marital status, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief, race or ethnic origin, and socioeconomic background.