Senior Java Developer
At Kartaca, our goal is to create the perfect solutions for our customers. With the business standards that we do not compromise and preferring free software, we work to develop products that make us proud.
We are looking for new teammates who share the same enthusiasm; are curious to learn, willing to add value to what they do, and have work ethics.
The ideal candidate;
- has at least 4 years of professional software development experience
- has a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software, MIS, etc.
- has experience with Java, Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot and has knowledge of OOP, Sync-async system architecture
- has experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle technologies
- has worked with SOAP, XML-RPC, REST web services
- knows about version control tools (SVN, CVS, GIT, etc)
- has experience with Cassandra, Redis, Elastic Search, RAbbitMQ, Kafka is a plus
- is willing to work in a Linux environment
- is interested in open source technologies, open to self-development, willing to learn new programming languages
- has professional English skills