Senior System Administrator
At Kartaca, our goal is to create the perfect solutions for our customers. With the business standards that we do not compromise and preferring free software, we work to develop products that make us proud.
We are looking for new teammates who share the same enthusiasm; are curious to learn, willing to add value to what they do, and have work ethics.
The ideal candidate;
- has minimum 3 years of experience in Linux systems and system administration
- is experienced in open source virtualization technologies and virtualization platforms management (KVM, Xen, Openstack, Proxmox)
- is proficient in container technology and container orchestration tools (LXC, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Swarm, etc.)
- can configure and manage code-based infrastructure (Terraform, SaltStack, Ansible, etc.)
- knows and agrees to the benefits of concepts such as orchestration, configuration management, IT change management
- is proficient in monitoring applications (Grafana, Prometheus, Icinga, etc.)
- is fluent in at least one of the languages, Bash, Python, Go, etc., at a level to write scripts with them
- has worked with cloud technologies (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure, etc.)
- knows concepts such as scalability and high availability
- can understand the scope and capabilities of the products to be managed and analyze the missing and wrong parts