Windows System Administrator
At Kartaca, our goal is to create the perfect solutions for our customers. With the business standards that we do not compromise and preferring free software, we work to develop products that make us proud.
We are looking for new teammates who share the same enthusiasm; are curious to learn, willing to add value to what they do, and have work ethics.
The ideal candidate;
- has minimum 3 years of experience in Windows systems and system administration, preferably worked on Linux systems
- is experienced in installing, managing, and solving problems of Microsoft platform applications (Windows Server, Active Directory, IIS, SQL Server, Terminal Server, Windows Cluster, etc.)
- is experienced in virtualization technologies and management of virtualization platforms (Hyper-V, VMware, Citrix, KVM, Openstack, etc.)
- is proficient in container technology and container orchestration tools (LXC, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Rancher, etc.)
- can configure and manage IaC platforms (Terraform, SaltStack, Ansible, etc.)
- is proficient in application and system monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus, Icinga, etc.)
- is fluent in at least one of the languages, PowerShell, Python, Go, Bash, etc., at a level to write scripts with them
- has knowledge of hybrid cloud models, public cloud service provider services such as Google Cloud, Azure, AWS
- has knowledge of concepts such as scaling and high availability
- is familiar with concepts such as orchestration, configuration management, and IT change management and finds them useful
- can understand the scope and capabilities of the products he/she manages and analyze the missing and incorrect parts