Punic is a perfect omnichannel campaign engine helping you solve the digital marketing needs of all companies' sizes, from small to large.
"Competition is high, expectations are high, resources are limited, and developers are always busy."
With Punic, your digital marketing team can take quick action; they can create and automate their creative campaigns without waiting for developers. Punic is going to be the best friend of your digital marketing team!
Let us consider the technical details by doing the work that we know best; you focus on continuous and profitable growth.
Why would Punic become the best friend of your digital marketing team?
As a digital marketer, what use cases can I make with Punic?
|Reacquisition of Cold Customers||
You can create endless scenarios with Punic's features that support different stages of the digital marketing process. The rest is up to your imagination!
What can Punic do?
- Cross-Channel Marketing (web to mobile, app to app)
- Predictive Grouping
- Content Indexing
Customer Retention / Customer Loyalty
- Behavioral Marketing - Targeted Marketing - Personalization
- Triggered Web Push, Mobile Push, and Surveys
- Loyalty Program
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Real-Time Recommendation Engine
- Integration and Third-Party Collaborations
- Personalized Offers
Analytics and Insights
- Event Tracking
- A/B Test
- Conversion Funnel
- Application Performance Analysis
- Cohort Analysis
- Lifetime Customer Value (LTV) Modeling
- Growth Accounting / Growth Modeling
- A/B Test Framework
- Marketing Automation SDK
- Attribution SDK
- Web and mobile displays (banner, e-mail, site exit survey)
- Web and mobile interactions (SMS, mobile push, web push and in-app message, IVR)
- In-Store / PoS
While you manage all your digital marketing activities with Punic, we are with you as a team!
- 10+ years of experience
- A Project Manager; experienced, solution-oriented, and dedicated to your project
- Dedicated and talented developers and system admins for your project
- 24/7 support via email and phone; on-site support if needed
- Service standards and uptime guaranteed by the SLA