Competition is high, and most sectors have reached saturation. With the digital transformation, we've got to get more room on smartphones, tablets, and other online media by trying something innovative to increase market share. But how?
At this point, Splash builds an innovative way to take advantage of the evolving usage habits and the growing popularity of smartphones, tablets, and other devices, enabling you to deliver personalized digital content to your users and generate new sources of revenue for your company.
Delivering personalized and engaging digital content increases customer loyalty by adding value to your existing services and increases your revenue with various pricing options.
Enterprises with digital content distribution as their primary business model that seek a robust service infrastructure will be ahead in competition with Splash.
What does Splash do?
Splash offers personalized service solutions that enable your company to process, group, analyze, and create campaigns with the digital content you want to deliver.
What type of digital content can I offer with Splash?
* These include, but are not limited to, the most preferred types of digital content.
What can I do with Splash?
- Thanks to its cross-platform and multi-device compatibility, you can make your content available on every platform or every tool. (Smartphone, tablet, computer, game console, etc.)
- By integrating a recommendation engine, you can build a smart recommendation system, create personalized categories, and top categories like most listened, most viewed, most read, and most popular.
- Its infrastructure is designed to support content download portals, streaming content, and location-based services.
- You can integrate with third-party software easily using the API. (Payment system, ERP, social media, marketing tools, etc.)
- With the help of the Content Distribution Network (CDN), your users can access the digital content very quickly from every location as they receive services from the servers located near them.
|Industry||Company Type||Use Case|
|Education||Education Company||An education company can offer e-courses on its website or mobile app. This way, users can access courses anywhere and attend regularly. An education company can track the most popular courses and how users behave. In light of these analytics, they can improve content to increase user engagement by adding gamification or other innovative technologies.|
|Telecom||GSM Operator||A GSM operator can increase customer engagement, service value, and subscription fee by offering music and ringback tone or increase market share by using campaigns and games.|
|Health||Hospital/Health Center||A health institution can introduce doctors, publish expert opinions, or inform about diagnosis and treatment through video content. This way, it can strengthen its brand and become a trusted and preferred institution.|
|Media||TV Channel||A TV channel can offer video content from its archives on the website. This way, it can generate revenue via banner ads while it increases traffic and user engagement with videos.|
|Fashion||E-commerce Company||An online fashion retailer can issue e-magazines about fashion trends and popular looks while directing readers to product URLs or increase website traffic by publishing interesting blogger videos.|
Splash Use Case Example - Ring Back Tone Portal
A brand-new multi-channel approach to ring back tone services
- Splash offers a brand-new multi-channel approach to ringback tone services, including custom build iOS & Android native mobile applications and a state-of-the-art web portal.
- With Splash, end-users can easily customize their ringback tones, including contacts integration, prelisten, personal scheduling*, contacts grouping, and user-generated content*. Any Splash user can record their voice and create a new tone with "Owner's Voice." "Owner's Voice" is also available for iOS & Android mobile phones as a separate application.
- With provided SDK, API, and code samples, 3rd parties can create their services or integrate within their applications, including all the services provided by Splash, to generate extra revenue with their customer base. A good example is music streaming services' use of Splash API for premium content to easily offer on-the-fly tones while customers listen to their favorite songs.
- Splash is already deployed on Turkcell as CalarkenDinlet and Eagle Mobile as Ringozone and is available for 30M+ customers.
*Services depend on core RBT platforms. Splash can integrate with Huawei & Telenity RBT Platforms.
Easy to manage
- Splash is easy to manage with built-in Sanaldoku CMS. Splash storefront can be managed from the administrators' portal with features; RBT list creation, banner management, mobile and web content management, promotion engine** & RBT creation engine.
- Sanaldoku is an on-the-fly content management system to manage all content on all channels without a new deployment. Marketing teams can make a price/subscription period change or a launch for a new music album within seconds.
- RBT creation engine is a ready-to-use MP3 and WAV-compatible web-based application in which administrators can create a new tone from any part of an audio file of any size. For enterprise customers, company-owned mobile subscriptions can be forced to use any RBT created**.
- With operators' subscription, offer, and billing system integration, the promotion engine provides end-users easy reach to content with the best possible price. Free trial period**, free unlimited content with subscription**, and gift scenarios** are provided on Day 1.
**Services depend on operator services, including subscription, offers, billing, and core RBT platforms.
Ready to deploy
- Splash uses a lightweight infrastructure and an all-included license approach. It can be deployed on bare metal or any virtual machine without needing another DBMS, application engine, content caching, or transcoding license.
- Custom iOS and Android applications are designed with open-source SDKs to create a vendor-agnostic system.
- Splash can integrate with operators' subscriptions, offer, billing, RBT core, and SSO systems to create a similar user experience.
- Splash uses OpenJDK Platform and PostgreSQL DBMS with support for Oracle Java Platform DBMS and MySQL DBMS.
- Splash can be deployed with high availability & redundancy within the application and database level and can use any load balancer, including HAProxy, F5 or similar.
- A similar Splash deployment within 24 virtual cores, including all infrastructure, portals, and SDKs, can serve up to 5000 concurrent users or 500 concurrent requests without redundancy.***
***All calculations are made with a 1 to 8 CPU-RAM ratio and enterprise SSD storage.
Splash in Real Life
A subscription-based music platform that offers millions of songs, video clips, radio channels, video content, various playlists, personalized music, and list suggestions.
A subscription-based ringback tone (RBT) platform that users can make their callers listen to their favorite songs, series music, funny messages, and team anthems.
A subscription-based e-learning platform that students and adults can use. Students can learn about their exam topics from student-generated content, and adults can improve their careers with related training.
While you increase your market share using Splash services, we are with you as a team!
- 10+ years of experience
- A Project Manager; experienced, solution-oriented, and dedicated to your project
- Dedicated and talented developers and system admins for your project
- 24/7 support via email and phone; on-site support if needed
- Service standards and uptime guaranteed by the SLA