Dispatch is a targeted message delivery platform that enables all sizes of companies and mobile marketing agencies to send CRM/marketing messages to the right audience by profiling and filtering, using the permission customer databases of GSM operators and big enterprises.
With Dispatch's advanced profiling and filtering features, you can send your message to the right potential customer profile with permission. This way, you can achieve successful results regarding customer acquisition, conversion rates, and brand image enhancement.
With its plug-and-play structure, ease of use, and simplicity in pricing, Dispatch is suitable for enterprises of all scales.
What does Dispatch offer?
Various Delivery Types
Dispatch supports SMS, MMS, Email, and IVR.
Various Content Types
Dispatch supports content types such as; text, coupon, survey, video, image, and vCard.
Advanced Database Profiling
By profiling users in the database based on demographics, location, device, and interests (car lovers, sports fans), you can quickly reach the right audience and get high conversion rates from your permission marketing activities. You can also increase your campaign's impact by creating new profiles with additional queries based on the results from a previous campaign.
Comprehensive and User-Friendly Interface
With a user-friendly interface, full authorization, and approval mechanism, it is a platform where users can easily use and handle all their messaging needs.
You can view the conversion rates of your messages and how many people you have reached.
Through the PaaS (Platform as a Service) infrastructure, you can quickly start using the cloud-based ready-made platform without dealing with technical details and integration. It is also possible to send messages via the API instead of the interface, and you can easily integrate with call center systems.
Different Pricing for Different Needs
With Dispatch, you only pay as much as you use. In addition to the monthly automatic invoicing option based on the delivery type and the volume, the prepaid option is also available for the companies who prefer so.
Why should you do permission marketing?
- It seems unlikely to attract users by bulk messages without permission, and these messages result in a loss of reputation for your company.
- You can increase your conversion rates and lower customer acquisition costs by targeted marketing to selected users instead of a mass campaign.
- When you do permission marketing, the customer does not leave the brand or unsubscribe; on the contrary, this person becomes more loyal to the brand with your offers.
- Most importantly, with the new regulation, non-permission marketing can cause stiff penalties for your company.
"Permission marketing turns strangers into friends and friends into customers."
Dispatch in Real Life: Turkcell Hedefli Mesaj (Targeted Message)
Turkcell Hedefli Mesaj (Targeted Message) is a service that enables enterprises to classify users in the Turkcell database based on demographics, interests, service usage, past campaign participation, location and reach their target audience at the right place and time via SMS, MMS, IVR. Enterprises can reach any segment within the permitted database of millions, whenever and wherever they wish. Turkcell has been using this platform since 2009.
Dispatch Use Cases
- Sending seasonal discount information SMS to women aged between 20-50 who live near your shoe store
- Sending an email about your iOS sport tracking application to iOS users who are aged between 20-45 and doing exercise
- Sending mobile coupons before Valentine's Day to men aged 25-50 residing near your flower shop
- Conducting a satisfaction survey via IVR for the people who visited your shopping center
- Informing a football team's fans while watching their game in the stadium about the launch of the new website that sells the team's jerseys and accessories
- Sending student menus and special offers via email to college students between the age of 18-25 who reside near your restaurant
While you increase your conversion rates with Dispatch, we are with you as a team!
- 10+ years of experience
- A Project Manager; experienced, solution-oriented, and dedicated to your project
- Dedicated and talented developers and system admins for your project
- 24/7 support via email and phone; on-site support if needed
- Service standards and uptime guaranteed by the SLA