Is Kartaca Right For You?
We have a company structure that is far from the monotony of enterprises and the complexity of startups.
At Kartaca, we have created a unique work atmosphere by combining the established systematic structure of enterprises and the innovative spirit of startups.
Having built a flourishing corporate culture with experience over the years, Kartaca has become a valuable school for the ones at the beginning of their career, enabling them to themselves with the software industry, get the business discipline, and progress in any field they want. Nonetheless, we offer the experienced ones the opportunity to work in a delightful software house where they can blend their experiences with the enthusiasm and talents of Kartaca.
What you won’t deal with when you work at Kartaca
- Meetings with long, unresolved agendas
- Projects initiated without being analyzed, planned, or tested (“Make it up as you go along” approach)
- Undocumented jobs, verbal job requests, pulling strings
- Deploying not reviewed, commented, or agreed codes
- Being imposed to perform duties outside your scope of work indefinitely
- Forgetting, omitting, delaying, or not completing routine tasks
- Managers who insist on using outdated technologies
- A disrespectful arguing style
- Lolling around, slacking
- A general manager who prefers to stay in his room and has a distance from the team
- Any illegal/unethical practice or request
Are you eligible for Kartaca?
We’re looking for the following qualities in our candidates:
- Doing their job well; being caring and responsible
- Ability to adapt to our corporate values (people-oriented, fair, open, self-discipline, innovative, team-spirited)
- Having work ethics
- Being enthusiastic and curious to learn