Is Kartaca Right For You?
We have a company structure that is far from the monotony of enterprises and the complexity of startups.
As Kartaca, we have created a unique work atmosphere by combining the established system at enterprises and the innovative spirit at startups.
Having built a generous corporate culture over the years and thanks to our experience, we have become a valuable school for our inexperienced employees who want to learn the software industry, get the business discipline, and make progress in any field they want. On top of it, we offer our experienced employees, the opportunity to work in a delightful software house where they can add their experiences to the excitement and talents of Kartaca.
What you won’t deal with when you work at Kartaca?
- Meetings with long, unresolved agendas
- Projects initiated without being analyzed, planned, tested (“Make it up as you go along” approach)
- Unwritten jobs, pulling strings
- Deploying not reviewed, commented or agreed codes
- Being asked to perform duties outside your scope of work, for an indefinite period
- Forgetting, omitting, delaying, not completing routine tasks
- Managers who insist on using old technologies
- A disrespectful argument style
- Carelessly prepared tasks, slacking
- A general manager who prefers to stay in his room and has a distance to the team
- Any illegal/unethical practice or request
Are you eligible for Kartaca?
We’re looking for the following qualities in our candidates:
- Doing their job well; being caring and responsible
- Ability to adapt to our corporate values (human-oriented, fair, open, self-discipline, innovative, team-spirited)
- Having work ethics
- Being enthusiastic and curious to learn